Cannot Login. Used to work too

edited September 2012 in Troubleshooting
I installed the client connecter back in Oct 2011 (a guess) and it worked fine until about May of this year and It now asks for the yahoo account login info each time and is unable to login anymore. I've tried reentering the Outlook 2010 setup information stated on your support site: http://www.bravurasoftware.com/yahoo-im ... ok2010.htm
to no avail. I tried deleting the account in Outlook and re-adding it... to no avail. I've doubled checked that I've entered everything correctly and I believe I have.
I have Outlook 2010 on a Windows 7 machine... any insights?
Thanks
Bill in Sac, Ca, USA

Comments

• bravurasoftbravurasoft Redmond, WA
    Does your password contain any special punctuation marks, or the like?
  • I too am having issues with the IMAP connector. It worked perfectly upon initial installation, but now it's no longer detecting new e-mail messages. I also have the AVG anti-virus software installed, but as a test I disabled its e-mail scanner just to be sure it wasn't getting in the way. New message still weren't received. I made sure Windows' own firewall is allowing the IMAP to connect, and as another test I enabled port forwarding of 27143 for both UDP and TCP. My password does have punctuations in it. Could that be the cause of the problem? As stated, I had no issues in the beginning, even with the punctuations.

I'm using Win7 Home Premium 64-bit.
  • Weird. Now it started working again, even though I didn't change anything. However, something else happened. When I opened Outlook 2007 to check my e-mail and with IMAP Connector active, I was booted off Yahoo Messenger. That's a new one!