ZeeDrive Prepackaged Tasks

edited March 2017 in Prepackaged Tasks
I would like ZeeDrive, tried to package it myself, the software gets installed but won't start automaticly after install. :(

http://www.thinkscape.com/Map-Network-Drives-To-Office-365-OneDrive/

This is the command to update an existing Zee Drive installation. It should be run under the user’s account as it needs to update their registry hive:

ZeeDrive.exe Command=Update

Running this command will make the new version of Zee Drive start-up automatically when the user next signs in to Windows (it updates the registry “Run” entry).

Note that you should first install the new version of Zee Drive using the command line:

ZeeDrive.exe Command=Install

If you are running this from the command prompt you should prefix it with cmd /k this is so that the command prompt will wait for Zee Drive to finish running and set the %errorlevel% variable. If you do not use cmd /k then %errorlevel% will not be set.

Here is a full example:

cmd /k “c:\path to zeedrive\ZeeDrive.exe” Command=Install

then you can type %errorlevel% to check the return code. If you are running Zee Drive from group policy I don’t think you will need the cmd /k part.

The Install command will return 10 if the install was successful, 11 if a reboot is required, or 1 if there was an error.

The Update command will return 0 on success, 1 on error and 2 if Zee Drive is not installed (that’s an error – means you haven’t run the Command=Install yet)

The Install command requires admin level privileges.

Comments

• bravurasoftbravurasoft Redmond, WA
    Thanks, we will look into integrating this into the prepackaged tasks page.
  • Decided to offer a download link from an internal download page for end users, user interface requires configuration what isn't triggerd by silent install. You can close this thread.