Reports (and possible automation)

Hi - just started checking out the product and love what I am seeing so far. I am looking to see what reporting options there may be for the clients we support with the tool. Ideally, I would like to be able to provide the overview page for each organization, and even better to setup a schedule for that to be emailed out automatically. The same for Windows Updates and EndPoint Protection. Being able to report to our clients that they are protected and up to date is an important feature to us.

Comments

• bravurasoftbravurasoft Redmond, WA
    edited November 2017
    Currently OptiTune does not support generation of custom reports on a periodic basis, but presents all the data live. You can export all of your data from "Server Settings" > "Data Export", to export data in either .csv or .xml format, but typically for this purpose you would create a "Report Reader" user and give them a login, which is restricted to viewing only their group.
  • sugarmillpcssugarmillpcs Sugarmill Woods Florida
    I too would love to see automated reports to be able to email to clients in order to show them the value in their decision to sign up for a plan. Especially for the months that no contact is required for issues, they know there is still value!
  • Thanks for the feedback! We do have the "custom reports" work item on our master list of work items for OptiTune, and hopefully you'll see it added in a future release.
  • MavenMaven Grand Rapids, MI
    I noticed that the last post on reports was from 2017. With the release of version 6.0 do we see any new reporting features coming in the near future? Thanks.
  • bravurasoftbravurasoft Redmond, WA
    edited July 2019
    Finally, we do have "custom reporting" scheduled for version 6.3, due in Dec 2019. It is a fair amount of work, but the work done in our recent 6.0 release laid the groundwork for custom reporting.