IMAP Connector not updating, display version?

I purchased a license in Jan 2011 and have checked a few times for updates, including yesterday. Every time I get told that the software is up to date. Yesterday I was a little suspicious about this and investigated further. I had been reading in the forum of improvements to stop disconnection etc. and I didn't seem to have these. Unfortunately I couldn't find a full version number for the software. The best I could do was to find 1.0 listed in the Programme & Features menu. I tried downloading and installing the latest version and nothing seemed to change.
I had a look in file properties and saw that the downloaded installation file I had originally installed from was 1.0.4.0.
I uninstalled my Yahoo IMAP connector and installed the new download and it then installed.
It is always possible that it did an update a long time ago and I have forgotten but it certainly has more options in the Program Menu now.
I will see whether Outlook works better now.
The most useful thing would be to put the absolute version e.g. 1.0.6.0 in the window which pops up when you select Show Options.