Improvements for remote control of the computer

Hi,
I love the ability to remotely control the computer I'm connected to as if I were using Remote Desktop. My company's computer with which I telework blocks my entire local network when it connects to the company's VPN, through this type of USB connection I can continue to be connected to my personal computer via remote control without being blocked by the VPN.
I wanted to ask you for some improvements for this functionality that would certainly improve this feature a lot:
1- I have seen that the remote connection to the other computer in the style of Remote Desktop only shows 256 colors on the screen, I do not understand it, I am connected to my personal computer by a USB 3.0 super high speed cable, much faster than the connection to Internet, so you should be able to see the other computer in at least 16 bits (although normal today would be 24 or 32) since any remote Internet connection application allows it today.
2- Please, add some feature to be able to change the resolution with which the remote computer is seen (some function to resize it without changing the resolution of the remote computer in Windows).
3- I think there is a bug in the remote control functionality of the computer. When you connect to a computer by remote control and from this you connect to another computer remotely using Remote Desktop, in this last remote computer the cursor keys and those above them do not work correctly, when you press it you write numbers, it is as if adopt the functionality of the extended numeric keyboard. The only way to make them work properly is to block the extended numeric keyboard, this way they start working fine.
4- Please, this feature has a lot of potential, gradually add more features in the future so that it resembles a remote desktop, for example being able to copy files between computers by dragging & dropping with the remote computer window.
5- I know it's complicated, but it would also be a very good idea if this remote control feature could be implemented as a service, when the remote machine locks the screen due to inactivity, the connection is lost and you have to reopen the app on both machines and reconnect, I think this could be avoided by installing the app as a service (in UltraVNC it works like this).
Congratulations on the product and please continue to improve this functionality that I indicate.
Regards.
Tagged: