Command line too long

edited November 2012 in Troubleshooting
When trying to Send/Receive I get the following error. It appears I am getting all of my headers, but I have it set to download all messages and the bodies of most of the messages aren't being downloaded.

I'm using Outlook 2003.

Your IMAP server has close the connection. This may occur if you have left the connection idle for too long.

Command line too long
Protocol: IMAP
Server: 127.0.0.1
Port: 27143

Comments

• I'm having the same error while synchronizing a folder with over 35,000 items. Outlook 2007 receives headers for only about 17,000 items and then throws the following error. Changing the send/receive settings to receive full message bodies did not help.

Command line too long
    Protocol: IMAP
    Server: 127.0.0.1
    Port: 27143
    Error Code: 0x800CCCDD
  • bravurasoftbravurasoft Redmond, WA
    You may have hit a special case that we haven't seen before. Please contact us at customer_support@bravurasoftware.com and we can send you instructions for enabling the built in debugging mode for Yahoo IMAP Connector. Then, you can send us the logs, and we can get a better picture of what's going on.
  • Did anyone ever figure this one out in the last year and a half? Getting the same error with Outlook 2007. I have a ton of messages too, so maybe that has something to do with it. Was going to purchase this, but.....
  • Getting this error as well:

Task 'Synchronizing subscribed folders for xxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com.' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folders for xxxxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com. Error: The server did not respond to this IMAP command before the connection was terminated. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'