Let's make this softeware the best

Love the software layout and how easy it can be used in a matter of minutes.

What needs improvement.
* would be nice to have the ability to change computer names on the main menu. Login information is great but the ability to edit the computer name is a plus
* better group design, I like your group design but don't like the layout. Should be easy to isolate how groups are show in the main menu. If I want to see all computer great, but there should be a default on how groups are managed and how a user wants to see them daily. I like seeing my groups by my custom names, with my own defaults.
* malware detections. Should be a way to give the system the procedure on what to do when I have a malware infection. ex: importance - have the system delete, minor advise the user and then let the user either delete or disregard. Right now your malware detection just delete what it believes is malware. Most of the stuff I viewed was not, but false positives. Let the administrator decide what to delete and how the system will handle threat levels.
. should make importing software easier to do. I keep on getting time out when uploading software to the system. Either give the user an easier way to create batch files and execute them.
* give more examples of installed tasks or have some available for user's to use
* want more favorite tasks
* give more scripts