Benefits of connector?

Please forgive the question if I’ve missed something but what is the benefit of the software versus just trying in the yahoo imap address imap-ssl.mail.yahoo?

Comments

• bravurasoftbravurasoft Redmond, WA
    The Yahoo IMAP servers are not meant to be directly accessed, unless you have a mobile device on a mobile network (e.g. a smartphone on AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile). To get a reliable connection, you need a proxy software to make the necessary adjustments so that normal email clients like Microsoft Outlook will work without problems.
  • But such as what changes or adjustments? Is it doing something with the IP traffic over the IMAP port? is it port forwarding? Is it masking the IP address to be something that the Yahoo IMAP server "allows"? Is the data being exposed or routed?
  • I am convinced the main generator head is not the main problem. I can test the resistance of the windings and check for shorts easily enough. However, the rest of the solenoids, vr control box, capacitor, starter solenoid, and the relays along with the start contol box are suspect as a starting point here due to the new symptom of not attempting to start in addition to the old symptom of sucessful start then immediate shutdown indictive of low oil shutdown. slipring