Server denys acces

I have been using IMAP Connector with Outlook 2007 for some time and it´s been working fine until now. Suddenly Outlook can´t access the IMAP server - I get the following message:
Cannot connect to IMAP server 188.125.69.43 (188.125.69.43:143), NB connect error 1460
Protokoll: IMAP
Server: 127.0.0.1
Port: 27143
Felkod: 0x800CCCD9
Welcome any suggestions and help!

Comments

• I too am not able to connect to the server. I can send email,but I cannot receive any. It has been working fine for the last year and all of a sudden yesterday I get send/receive errors. Is there a problem with the IMAP Connector itself?
  • Seems Yahoo have made some changes in their server config. I managed to connect to the IMAP servers without the use of IMAP Connector! Used the following settings in Outlook 2007:
    Incoming Mail (IMAP) Server - Requires SSL
    Server: imap.mail.yahoo.com
    Port: 993
    Requires SSL: Yes

Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server
    Server: smtp.mail.yahoo.com
    Port: 25
    Requires SSL: Auto
    Requires authentication: Yes

Have been up and running now for 10 hrs....
  • Thank you for your post. You got me in the right direction. I only wish the techincal support folks would have been responsive. Could of saved us a lot of misery. I actually had to delete my email file from Outlook and start a new new, I must have buggered up the settings when playing around and when I tried yours I could only get it to partially work. After I removed the existing email file and made a new one, your settings worked fine.
  • I sent an e-mail to the Bravura support and got the following response back today:

"Hi:
    We’ve also encountered this problem with Yahoo IMAP Connector, and are investigating as to how we can fix it. It seems to be a problem with the Yahoo IMAP servers themselves. I will let you know when we have a fix for this issue.
    Best Regards,
    Matthew Block"

The settings in Outlook described in my previous post still works fine for me!
  • I called their tech support and was told I would get a call back within 24 hours, and I also emailed and received the same response at 1:05 am this morning. No call back. Just out of curiosity, how did you determine that the Yahoo servers had changed? My internet support spent two hours working on this with me and could not figure it out.
  • My Outlook freezed at start up due to failure in connecting to the IMAP server provided by IMAP Connector. So I closed IMAP connector and decided to try to connect directly to Yahoos IMAP server - and it worked :-))
  • Thanks. I tried everything but that. You would think yahoo tech support would have know about the server config change.